Arthur Long, now three years old was struck down by meningococcal W in late February last year. He lost two fingers off his right hand, both feet and spleen.
Alex Dempsey and Gabriel Schultz parents to Killy, their 4-month-old son died from bacterial meningitis only 24 hours after showing symptoms.
Children & young adults heading off to school need certain vaccinations before attending.
Meningitis Research Foundation (MRF) joined the families to meet with the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, Jeremy Hunt, where the devastating impact of meningitis and sepsis were discussed.
Lauren Sandell died from Meningococcal W Meningitis after her school and GP failed to give her a life-saving vaccination.
Gary Springer created an award at the National Meningitis Association and who has worked tirelessly to support both his son and the organization that seeks to help others.
The Hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca, in Saudi Arabia holds one of the world’s largest mass gatherings.
Dr. Saad, a New Jersey pediatrician, shares critical information for parents regarding meningitis.
The number of meningitis cases in Almaty, Kazakhstan reaches 30.
Brogan-Lei Partridge became critically ill just weeks after being a bridesmaid at the wedding of her parents.