Jessica Cain, 21 years old, from Gateshead, England, died suddenly after complaining of a headache before going to sleep.
She was found unresponsive the next morning when her mother tried to wake her up. She was given CPR while the paramedics arrived, but she could not be revived. The mother said that the whole family was in shock.
Jessica’s mother wanted to raise awareness about the potentially fatal illnesses such as meningococcal meningitis and septicemia and wants to ask people to get medical help as early as possible if they spot any signs of such serious diseases.
Read the full article